- Created by
- Gene Roddenberry
- First Film
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Latest Film
- Star Trek Beyond
- Upcoming Films
- Gene Roddenberry
- First TV Show
- Star Trek: The Original Series
- First Episode Air Date
- September 8, 1966
- William Shatner , Leonard Nimoy , George Takei , Nichelle Nichols , Deforest Kelley , James Doohan , Walter Koenig , Jonathan Frakes , Patrick Stewart , Michael Dorn , Marina Sirtis , Gates McFadden , Brent Spiner , LeVar Burton , Wil Wheaton , Avery Brooks , Nana Visitor , Rene Auberjonois , Alexander Siddig , Cirroc Lofton , Armin Shimerman , Colm Meaney , Terry Farrell , Kate Mulgrew , Robert Beltran , Roxann Dawson , Jeri Ryan , Robert Duncan McNeill , Robert Picardo , Ethan Phillips , Garrett Wang , Jolene Blalock , Connor Trinneer , Dominic Keating , Scott Bakula , Linda Park , John Billingsley , Anthony Montgomery , Chris Pine , Zachary Quinto , Simon Pegg , Zoe Saldana , Karl Urban , John Cho , Chris Hemsworth , Benedict Cumberbatch , Anton Yelchin , Idris Elba , Sonequa Martin-Green , Mary Wiseman , Doug Jones , Anthony Rapp , Wilson Cruz , Oyin Oladejo , Emily Coutts , Jess Bush , Christina Chong , Anson Mount , ethan peck , Rebecca Romijn
- Video Game(s)
- Star Trek Online , Star Trek: Resurgence , Star Trek: Bridge Crew , Star Trek
- TV Show(s)
- Star Trek: The Original Series , Star Trek: The Animated Series , Star Trek: The Next Generation , Star Trek: Deep Space Nine , Star Trek: Voyager , Star Trek: Enterprise , Star Trek: Discovery , Star Trek: Short Treks , Star Trek: Picard , Star Trek Lower Decks , Star Trek: Prodigy , Star Trek: Strange New Worlds , Star Trek: Starfleet Academy
- Captain James Kirk , Spock , Jean-Luc Picard , Captain Worf , Data , Nyota Uhura
Star Trek: The Next Generation ended with a poker game and Picard saying a classic line. Patrick Stewart reveals who invented the dialogue.
Gene Roddenberry had strong opinions about what constituted good and bad Star Trek, and he wasn't shy about publicly expressing these views.
An upgrade to the USS Enterprise-G could mean the return of a fan-favorite character from Star Trek: Picard season 3 in a fun, unusual way.
One of the original Star Trek's most evil entities has returned in Star Trek: Holo-Ween #1 to kill Captain Picard, and there is no stopping it.
If Carol Marcus appears in Star Trek: Strange New Worlds season 3, the controversy surrounding Star Trek Into Darkness won't be repeated.
Captain Pike's negotiation tactic to bring in new Federation members in Strange New Worlds still works when Captain Freeman uses it in Lower Decks.
In his new memoir, Patrick Stewart tells how Michael Dorn's Worf inspired two unflattering nicknames that became Star Trek: TNG running jokes.
Over the course of its three seasons, Star Trek: Picard effectively put an end to three of Starfleet's greatest enemies from 3 quadrants.
Even though each new version of the Starship Enterprise is bigger and more powerful, none can match Star Trek's NCC-1701 in one special way.
Patrick Stewart discusses his desire to understand why Whoopi Goldberg agreed to join the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Star Trek: Lower Decks bringing back Grand Nagus Rom and the Ferengi also made history in an unexpected way.
In his new memoir, "Making It So," Patrick Stewart comes clean about something he copied from his predecessor, William Shatner.
In his memoir Star Trek Memories, William Shatner debunks the beverage Captain Kirk drank in the classic episode, "The Corbomite Maneuver."
Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek movie assembled a writer's room, and writer-director Lindsay Anderson Beers explains what it was like inside.
The Bajoran Prophets are one of Star Trek's most enigmatic species, but now Captain Sisko has revealed one of his crew is smarter than them.
With her empathic abilities and profound sense of compassion, Marina Sirtis' Counselor Troi became the heart of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Being a Star Trek security chief is not for the faint of heart, and these 11 officers took on the role with varying degrees of success.
Commodore Geordi La Forge is the most important Star Trek character to hold the position, as proved by the part he plays in Picard season 3.